Manufacturing Materials for Automated Cables

GregTech6’s automated link cables are so expensive that they are basically unusable for survival. Os and diamonds are not good things. All GT6 automation is difficult to make and run. I hope these cables will be cheaper to change.

(The above is machine translation, may not be allowed, can not read to tell me)

3 Likes

Huh? The Cables are expensive yes, but they are late in the Tech Tree, way after the Item Pipes. Also Diamonds are cheap and easy to get once you are at that tech Level, and I did lower the Osmium costs already to just fine wires instead of regular wires (which isn’t out yet because i just noticed i forgot to do that to the wires and only did it to the Busses).

2 Likes

No need to delete your Post, especially since Moderators can read the Edit History anyways. :wink:

2 Likes

After checking, I found that I had typed incorrectly. I had planned to revise it and resend it. As a result, I couldn’t relapse without a reply.emmmmm

3 Likes

Don’t worry too much, this is a mostly nice place. ^^

2 Likes

Thank you for your understanding. I will check my Chinese spelling carefully before I send it next time to make sure that nothing like this will happen in the future.

3 Likes