How To Change Dirty Water Texture?

As I mentioned above, the problem is that zip doesn’t create intermediate directories. If you run it like this zip build/libs/whatever.zip whatever.zip it won’t create libs directory, but will spit an error. I did it manually and it worked for me.

Maybe, Gradle has it’s own implementation of zip somewhere, and I did install one from my system repos, and mine doesn’t create directories if they don’t exist (or it needs a specific flag to do so).

I tried manually removing build and then running ./gradlew build: it yields the same error. Again, manually created libs directory solves this problem.

2 Likes

If you need it, I logged ./gradlew build --stacktrace and ./gradlew build --debug with removed build directory.

2 Likes

Gradle doesn’t use the system zip, it uses the zip functionality exposed by the Ant build tool, which wraps the java built in zip handling, which just like Ant’s zip call does create paths as necessary.

Doesn’t touch system binaries at all, it’s all built in to java. Hmm, what precise version of Java are you using? (via java -version)

Yeah same as I saw on the github CI as well, doesn’t really tell the cause though sadly…

1 Like

openjdk version “1.8.0_342”
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_342-b07)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.342-b07, mixed mode)

2 Likes

Yeah I had the same in my tests, no clue, I’m leaning back to something about the filesystem I guess… What is your filesystem?

Either way, I pushed a workaround into the latest HEAD.

1 Like

A classic, ext4.

2 Likes

Damnit, that’s the same one I use, so that cant be the Issue…

1 Like

Yeah ditto, ext4 as well… Don’t have the foggiest of what differs then… Java sucks… >.>

1 Like

New Question, what is your CPU? Please tell me it is an Intel Xeon or so, because I saw some random other Issue with zipping Files that had that as distinguishing factor…

1 Like

It’s AMD FX-8320.

It’s strange if the issue is somehow related to CPU.

2 Likes