GT Electric drill mining Et Futurum Requiem copper ore drops both copper ore block and raw copper

This leads to an infinite acquisition of copper

gregtech_1.7.10-6.14.23
Et_Futurum_Requiem-2.3.0

2 Likes

Wait what exactly does it do? Does it have Silk Touch and that is why? The Drill doesn’t have any special Drop Code, so it cant be anything but Silk Touch or Fortune.

1 Like

The drill automatically collected the copper ore, but dropped the raw copper in its place

I use a tungsten steel drill, which is only Sharpness

I just tested that this bug happens when you have EtF and use automatic collection tools to mine copper, even other mods copper ore.
This doesn’t seem to be GT’s problem @Roadhog360

2 Likes

Oh I see what happened, I think I can fix that in Et Futurum!

Edit: I fixed it and pushed the fix. Quite trivial to do. ^^

3 Likes

So if the drill is supposed to stop the dropping, why doesn’t it cancel the event?

2 Likes

Because that would cancel the literal everything. Removing everything from the Drops List is safer and leads typically to less exploits.

In your case I would check if the drops List contains any sort of “oreCopper” and replace that with your quantity of Raw Copper Items. (your current check is for if the harvested Block itself is a Copper Ore Block, and not the thing that got actually dropped)

This will not affect Inventories like Chests and such, since they drop things differently and not on Harvest.

1 Like

Good idea, I’ll overwrite your fix with that instead.

2 Likes

Yeah my original fix was a tad bit lazy but got the work done 95% of the time, so doing it properly might be better. ^^

1 Like