CoFHLib HashFix

Such a painful bug, you add one extra mod and everything hashes differently w/ no problems, haha.

Anyways, I restored the setup to one that I could confirm crashes on startup with GT6 b412, and then just switched out to b413 and that got me to the main menu just fine (and a SP world to check out the NEI entries for the induction smelter).

I haven’t done more than light testing to see if it regressed anything, but it seems to work at a cursory glance.

Thank you :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Woot!

It will reduce the performance of that map stuff slightly but probably not enough to be noticeable (it’s now always performing the ID lookup in the registry now instead of using the broken inline cache that… just won’t work at all with how it’s designed, and it’s not something that will be called often, probably just when TE crafts something or so). Better than it crashing anyway, lol.

2 Likes

Indeed, heh.
It’s not like I use its machines much, the main draw of TE for me is the auxillary things like the pipes (to augment LogiPipes backbones), tanks, strongboxes, etc, so that shouldn’t be a problem (I hope).

2 Likes

GT6 pipes are superior. :wink:

Plus the LogiCore is surprisingly awesome and automated. Then AE2 late game, lol.

And strongboxes, have you not seen all the storage GT6 has (even lockable!)? Lol

2 Likes

Sure, but I like having choice for things like barrels, tanks, pipes, bags, movable storage, etc.
Sometimes I might spice things up and use ProjRed routed pipes for some parts, small AE2 networks for other things, etc.
It’s all part of keeping the experience fresh :smirk:

2 Likes

Works better when those mods (or their deps) aren’t buggy though. :wink:

2 Likes