Can't get sodium dust

Using this design, I tried to get sodium dust, but for some reason the electrolyzer goes out and does not work, but before that I ran green vitriol and distilled water through it and 3/4 of the power of this installation was enough for me. Maybe I have not yet fully understood how the electric current works here? I used 4 electric dynamo (LV) and transformer (LV - MV) reversing mode. If I understand correctly, then 4 dynamos create 4 ampere current of the (LV) format, and the transformer converts it into 1 ampere current of the format (MV). Version 1.7.10 6.14.14.

2 Likes

All depends on the Recipe you are trying to run, remember when you go up in Tier by 1 (compared to the tier of the recipe), you also multiply the Power Requirements by 4.

1 Like

I managed to process sodium hydroxide in a level 1 electrolyzer with 1/2 the power of the installation. But why, then, the same rule does not apply to green vitriol, after all, it requires 64GU / t, and not x4?

2 Likes

64 GU/t is already Tier 2, that’s why a Tier 2 Machine doesn’t “upgrade” the Recipe.

Tier 1 Machines CAN run Tier 2 Recipes when you push them to the Limit, but the Recipe stays as is.

The whole reason this is the case is because the Tier 1 Stuff has an Inclusive 16-64 and the Tier 2 Stuff has an inclusive 64-256, meaning 64 can be both Tiers at the same time.

1 Like