Battery and battery box

Hello! I am sorry that my English is awful…
I have met a bug. When I open the UI of the battery box, the progrem will crash if I press ctrl and shift , then click to empty batterys in my bag.
I have only tried this situation, and I dont know whether other situations also have this problem,such as three or more batteries, other kinds of batteries and battery boxes. But I am sure that the situation with several batteries which are not empty is OK.

2 Likes

Inventory Tweaks installed? Maybe that is the Issue.

1 Like

That did not sound like you were happy about the Solution. Are you sure you cant just avoid using the Keybind on Batteries instead of (I assume) uninstalling Inventory Tweaks?

1 Like

nonono, I am not unhappy. Instead, this is the first time that I can speak to the game maker directly. In fact, I am a little surprised you replied so quickly.
The problem I posted is just a small problem,which doesn’t affect my enjoyment of the game.
Maybe my reply made you think I was not happy, but I added a few more points just because of the limited number of words in the reply(These words are translated)…
Anyway, thank you for your reply.I am really greatful for your making this womderful mod.
(by the way, communicating in English reminds me of writing English composition when I was studing English.HaHa~)

4 Likes

I do check the Forum multiple times a day, so ofcourse I reply quickly, especially with the currently low traffic here right now. :wink:

4 Likes