At a loss for why my rotational pump isn't working

I made sure the pump is in fact touching lava. Tried putting it one above and one below. It is being powers and shows that it is working with the little animation. Not sure why lava isn’t flowing through :frowning:

2 Likes

Make sure the hole faces the lava. Then watch the output, as it pulls from lava farthest from you first.

2 Likes

Made sure that the suction hole is facing the lava. Each time I started it, it seemed to
have done one lava block and then that’s it.

2 Likes

In the nether? I found it wasted time pathing up lava columns in range to the ceiling to get the source block. Give it time.

2 Likes

I’ll give it some time then, I’ll report back later!

2 Likes

OH yeah it grabbed one of the ROOF lava source blocks and then it killed the lava that flows down, which in turn ofcourse doesn’t give you any additional Lava, because Minecraft Logic.

But it will ofcourse eventually be done murdering that downwards flow.

2 Likes

Soooooo I should just give it time?

3 Likes

Yeah, it only uses a minimal amount of Power when it grabs those empty flowy blocks.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, as always.

2 Likes

Okay, next issue, the lava be flowing, but not through the mini portal. I’ve tried moving the pipe to other sides, just to double-check if that’s the problem. The portals are connected, lava is waiting to flow in on the nether side. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Chunkloader exists on the other end right?

And if you insert from the NORTH on the Nether side, you need to put the other pipe to the SOUTH on the Overworld Side.

Thank you. Monke brain moment.

1 Like